- Lib Tech & Lost collaboration surf board
- Designed as a high performance hybrid surfboard, gives you the experience of riding a high volume board with the 'chunkiness' but still gives you the speed with out feeling slugish
- Nitrogenecell Foam: Nitrogen filled cell structure which is waterproof and features recycled material
- Hexzylon Fiber Foam Skin: Impact and ding resistant hexagon style layered skin for the ultimate protection
- Woven Basalt Fiber: Additive free mineral fibre cloth which is impact and break resistant. This also helps avoid heel dents in the board.
- Bio-Matrix Resin: Uses the best qualities of polyester which has a longer lifespan than epoxy
- Fin Box: FOC adjustable slot fin system which is the lightest and toughest finbox on the market. This can fit many 2-tab fins as well as some solid base fins.
- Tail: Square tasil with Sprock Blocks towards the tail to protect the rail which is long lasting and has pop
- Lib Tech Leash Plug: Light weight fibre composite cup with aircraft aluminium Pin for added strength but not added weight
- Rails: Rail protective Elasto Perimeter Dampening Fibre for flex control and pop
- Eco Friendly: One of the most Eco friendly boards on the market.
- Designed to be strong and withstand the gnarliest of impacts
- Fin Setup: 5 Fin setup, can be ridden as a classic thruster or as a quad
- Please Note: This board does not come with fins
- Logo colours may vary between models
The Libtech & Lost collaboration continues with the Shortround. It has been described as a skatey speedster board but with a high performance hook, it has the ability to be fast and flat but doesn't come with the usual 'fat volume' that you would normally get from hybrids.
The speed comes from a low entry rocker and wide-ish nose, with a forward wide point and generous concave throughout. The performance comes from a moderate, but not flipped up, tail rocker, a double concave through the fins and the same sort of modern bump squash tail that you would find on a typical contest style, small wave HP shortboard. All combined, it doesn’t look like anything fancy and there are no gimmicks, but some times less is more, and there’s a lot packed into this little surfboard.
|Height ||Width ||Thickness ||Volume (Ltr) |
|5'6 ||19.25" ||2.25" ||27.0 |
|5'8 ||19.63" ||2.32" ||28.88 |
|5'10 ||20.0" ||2.38" ||30.75 |
|6'0 ||20.5" ||2.50" ||34.0 |