- Lost x Lib Tech collab surfboard
- Nitrogenecell foam: Strong and durable nitrogen filled cell structure which does not absorb water
- Foam made from 25-40% recycled content
- Hexzylon Fiber Foam Skin: Impact and ding resistant skin to the foam
- Lib Tech aluminium pinned leash plug house in a lightweight fibre cup
- Tail: Squash tail for smooth turns that holds well in both clean and less than perfect waves
- Ideal Conditions: Works well in small waves but holds it's own when the surf picks up
- Designed by Matt Biolos with input from pro surfer Kolohe Andino
- Foc Adjustable Slot Fin System: The fin box can fit most types of of two tab fins and some solid based fins. We advise using original FCS fins for a good fit for the board
- Please Note: This board does not come with fins
Lib Tech and Lost have come together to release the Sub Buggy. With design input from pro surfer, Kolohe Andino, this board has been made to be technologically tougher whilst being environmentally friendly. All off cuts are recycled and the foam is made from recycled content.
A hybrid that sits somewhere between a groveller and high performing, the sub buggy works well in small waves but also is great for on rail surfing when the waves picks up. The board has a few added bonus points, like the maximum strength foam, which is also waterproof, so your board won't get water logged, whilst the outer glass resin is low in chemicals with a long lifespan.
Please note that this board does not come with fins.
tr style="background-color:#292E31 ; color:#fff; text-align:Center;">
|Height ||Width ||Thickness ||Volume (Ltr)|
|5'8 ||18.50" ||2.25" ||25.25|
|5'10 ||19" ||2.32" ||27.6|
|6'0 ||19.50" ||2.38" ||30.0|