- Men's O'Neill wetsuit
- Thickness: 6/4 mm
- Neoprene: TechnoButter 3 (TB 3 X) is 'pre-stretched' to maintain its optimum lightweight flexibility with its moisture-wicking properties ensuring that you stay drier and warmer in the water
- Chest zip entry: Easy access chest zip with F.U.Z.E. closure system to prevent flushing without compromising on flexibility
- Lining: TB-AIR firewall smooth skin lining absorbs and retains body heat at the core whilst simultaneously shedding water and reducing wind chill
- Seam construction: Single fluid seam weld - non-chafing high-grade, silicone-based urethane glued and blindstitched seam
- Ergonomic seam placement: LSD: Lumbar Seamless Design strategically places seams to maximise range of movement
- Double superseal neck: A warm two layer design featuring a 360 degree smooth skin interior lining and a secure lock down
- Super seal cuffs: A bonded low profile cuff seal that keeps water out
- External Key pocket with loop: Located along the lower leg inseam, it has been constructed with Fluid Seam Weld
- Attached hood: The attached hood with cinch fastening and glide skin face seal adds superior warmth and protection to the and neck from cold water conditions. The stiff peak drains water away from the face.
- Water Temp Guide: Suitable in 8C - below (46F - below)
- Minimal seaming: Sidewinder S-Curve seams utilise larger panels to reduce the need for regular seams
The Psycho Tech takes the high-performance aspects of the Psycho One and combines it with the insulating TB-Air Firewall smooth skin lining of the Psycho Freak to make a suit that ticks all the boxes.