- Men's Rip Curl wetsuit
- Thickness: 5/3 mm
- Neoprene: 100% E5 neoprene is the premium lightweight high stretch choice for unrivalled flexibility
- Zipperless entry: Completely zip free for unrivalled flexibility and lightweight performance
- Lining: The all new E5 Flash Lining is lighter and stretchier and covers 100% of the interior of the suit.
- Seam construction: Triple glued and double blind stitched seams with 3/4 Aquaban liquid tape & E5 flash lining tape for 25% more stretch.
- Ergonomic seam placement: Strategically placed seams maximise range of movement
- 4-Way Stretch: Engineered to back for enhanced performance
- Knee pads: S-Flex durable and flexible knee pads for unrestricted movement and protection
- Hydro-Loc Collar: Adjustable collar to seal the neck and prevent water flushes
- Stitchless Underarms: Eliminating and seams from under the arm allows for complete flexibility
- Lock Slide Closure Design: Adjustable shock cord closure system in chest zip and zip free suits to prevent flushing
- Drainage System: Three hole system allowing excess water to drain freely
- Stash Pocket: Zipped pocket with key loop for security
- Branding: A black suit with underarm grey panels and colour block blue arm panel with Rip Curl branding to chest and back
- Water Temp Guide: Suitable in 8C - 9C (47F - 49F)
The world's fastest-drying wetsuit, the Flashbomb incorporates all of the technical capabilities that you need to perform to your peak. Rip Curl have been creating top-class wetties since 1969, but this time they've blown the barriers wide open to give you the maximum in performance, comfort, and durability. The Flash Lining funnels water out via two engineered layers. This not only makes it the quickest drying linings on the market it but also one of the warmest.