- Men's Xcel wetsuit
- Thickness: 2mm
- Entry: Back zip for easy entry
- Neoprene: Ultrastretch neoprene. Quick dry lining on the chest and back panel for added warmth.
- Textured Skin: Texture embossed rubber chest and back panels that provide wind resistance
- Seams: Glued and blindstitched throughout with thermo dry tape in critical areas.
- Knee panels: DuraFlex contoured pads with flex to allow for freedom of movement
The Xcel Axis OS Short Sleeve offers value for money; a solid, flexible high summer wetsuit with lots of features that would only be offered in more expensive suits of yesteryear. A perfect choice for anyone looking at a wetsuit for the peak of summer months that won't cost the world, or for surfing where the water temperature is relatively chilly and the air temperature is warm.
The Axis offers Quick Dry lining on the inside of the chest and back panels, helping to keep your core warm and dry more quickly between sessions. The quick dry lining helps water run away from your skin while providing added insulation. The seams are glued and blindstitched throughout, with tape covering the inside of the suit in critical areas. The suit is designed to have as few seams as possible, to increase the flexibility and make you feel that you are not wearing a suit at all. If you are looking for a high summer suit, at a bargain price, the Axis OS back zip wetsuit ticks the boxes.