- Men's Xcel wetsuit
- Thickness: 3/2mm
- Entry: Xcels "X2" chest zip entry system with 100% waterproof Drylock zipper and magnetic zip closure
- Neoprene: Lightweight "V Foam" Ultrastretch neoprene for ultimate freedom of movement. Thick high pile Thermo Dry Celliant lining on the chest and back all the way to the knee for warmth
- Seams: Fusion welded stitch free seams lined inside with pressure bonded thermo dry tape
- Seals: Xcel's exclusive Drylock wrist seal; this seamless engineered "donut seal" construction keeps more water out, Nexskin liquid neoprene grip around the ankles
- Texture Skin: Embossed rubber chest and back panel (single lined) reducing wind chill through to your core
- Exterior Lining: 100% Quick Dry hydrophobic exterior repels water, allowing less water absorption while also drying more quickly
- Knee panels: DuraFlex contoured pads with flex to allow for freedom of movement
The Drylock is Xcel’s premium suit, it sits at the top of the range boasting an array of performance and technical features to ensure that no matter what, you are going to be warm and flexible. The ultimate summer wetsuit that will extend out into the reaches of both Spring and Autumn. Get into your 3mm suit earlier and stay in it for longer, this wetsuit will be your most used, and one that you can rely on season after season. If you want top-of-the-range features and the best of the best, the Drylock is the perfect choice.
The Xcel Drylock wetsuit uses Xcel's top performance, lightweight neoprene named “V Foam” which offers ultimate freedom of movement. The suit is lined from upper chest to knee in premium, high pile “Thermo Dry Celliant” fibres to help water be wicked away from the skin whilst converting lost body heat into infrared energy for ultimate warmth. The shoulder and lower leg area is also lined with a thinner and more flexible low pile thermo dry celliant material, for extra warmth and a greater range of movement. The entire suit is made from a quick drying, hydrophobic fibre which helps the suit repel water making it lighter when wet and warmer than the rest of the Xcel range.
The Drylock is Xcel’s only stitchless wetsuit, gone are the stitched seams that are featured in the rest of the range; the top of the range Drylock uses durable stitch-free glued seams that are pressure bonded under heat with a strong and lightweight outer composite for a fully leakproof and flexible seal. To ensure that no water gets in, the inside of the seams are also covered in pressure bonded thermo dry tape.
Xcel have really covered all bases and come up with some clever solutions to ensure that as little water as possible enters the suit while you surf. The only suit in the range to feature the “Drylock 100% waterproof zipper” on the chest entry, and their Drylock donut seal on the wrists completes a well thought out, highly technical piece of kit. With an impressive host of the latest features to ensure that you will remain warm and comfortable no matter what the temperature, the Drylock is the premium summer wetsuit for any surfer who wants the very best.