- Xcel wetsuit
- Thickness: 6/5/4mm
- Entry: Xcel?s ?X2? chest zip entry system with magnetic zip closure.
- Neoprene: Ultrastretch neoprene. Thermo Dry Celliant lining on the chest and back panel for core warmth, quick drying lining on the legs.
- Seams: Glued and blindstitched with pressure bonded thermo dry tape.
- Seals: Nexskin liquid neoprene grip around the inner cuffs for better protection against unwanted flush / good pairing with wetsuit gloves.
- Texture Skin: Embossed rubber chest and back panel (single lined) reducing wind chill through to your core.
- Knee panels: DuraFlex contoured pads with flex to allow for freedom of movement.
- Hood: Single lined, quick dry inner, 2mm hood with bill.
The Xcel 6mm Infiniti Hooded wetsuit is a popular choice if you?re surfing in the coldest of waters, a favourite for Scandinavian surfers, or people located in the UK?s frigid north.
Thickness is key, the thicker the neoprene, the warmer you?re going to be - and with 6mm panels covering your core and 5mm throughout the rest of the torso, legs and arms, this suit has one goal; keeping you as warm as possible.
The Inifinti offers Thermo Dry Celliant lining on the inside of the chest and back panels with single lined, rubberised outer panels, helping to keep your core warm and prevent wind chill. The Celliant fluffy polypro lining wicks water away from your skin while providing added insulation. The unique mineral fibres in the pile turn your lost body heat into infra-red energy, so it can be reabsorbed for better warmth and performance. The lower body is then lined with a quick dry lining down to your knee, the same lining is then incorporated into the inside of the hood. The seams are glued and blindstitched then covered on the inside of the suit with pressure bonded tape, ensuring a great seal and longevity that is synonymous with the Xcel brand.
Xcel?s Infiniti Hooded has been a staff favourite here for many years in the depths of winter due to its dependable list of features and reasonable price tag. Get this 6mm hooded version if you are surfing in the most extreme cold locations or if you are someone who really feels the cold.