- Xcel wetsuit
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Entry: Xcel’s “X2” chest zip entry system with magnetic zip closure.
- Neoprene: Lightweight “V Foam” Ultrastretch neoprene for ultimate freedom of movement. Thermo Dry Celliant lining from chest to ankle, for extra warmth and quick drying.
- Seams: Pressure bonded interior tape sealed seams that are glued and blind stitched
- Seals: Nexskin liquid neoprene grip around the inner cuffs for better protection against unwanted flush / good pairing with wetsuit gloves.
- Knee panels: DuraFlex that are contoured with flex to allow freedom of movement
We all know that for some, the winter months means more neoprene – but why not choose a wetsuit that's going to give you a bit more stretch? The Xcel Infiniti Comp is a competition level wetsuit built with performance in mind. The perfect choice in Europe's wintry waters for anyone who values flexibility and greater stretch over thickness and warmth. If you are someone who doesn’t feel the cold, look no further.
The suit is made of lightweight “V Foam” neoprene, the top performance neoprene in the Xcel range. While most top brands run a “Comp” series, what really makes the Infiniti Comp an industry stand-out is its expert cut, which incorporates one whole panel of neoprene from the chest all the way to the knee, which means your wetsuit is going to be as close to a seamless second skin as possible. Minimising the seams means more flexibility. The seams are glued and blindstitched then covered on the inside of the suit with pressure bonded tape, helping to keep the water out and increasing longevity.
Xcel's exclusive “Thermo Dry Celliant” lining is used in the suit from the upper chest, all the way down to the ankle. Essentially, the Celliant fluffy polypro lining wicks water away from your skin while providing added insulation. The unique mineral fibres in the pile turn your lost body heat into infra-red energy so it can be reabsorbed, for better warmth and performance.
The Xcel Infiniti Comp is the most flexible winter wetsuit on offer from Xcel, choose this if you prioritise flexibility and movement over out and out warmth.