- Men's Xcel wetsuit
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Entry: Xcel?s ?X2? chest zip entry system with magnetic zip closure.
- Neoprene: Ultrastretch neoprene. Thermo Dry Celliant lining on the chest and back panel for core warmth, quick drying lining on the legs.
- Seams: Pressure bonded interior tape sealed seams that are glued and blind stitched
- Seals: Nexskin liquid neoprene grip around the inner cuffs for better protection against unwanted flush.
- Texture Skin: Embossed rubber that offers wind resistance
- Knee panels: DuraFlex that are contoured with flex to allow freedom of movement
A perennial favourite, the Xcel Infiniti wetsuit is a popular choice if you?re looking for a excellent all-round spring - summer - autumn suit. As with any 4mm wetsuit, the range of conditions and seasons you can use it in varies from early spring to late autumn, so if you only surf in the nicer months of the year, this can be your only suit. With infra-red heat recycling technology, the "TDC" Celliant fluffy lining on the core panels lends extra warmth to a great wetsuit. Xcel's reputation for excellence keeps on rolling.
The 4mm Infiniti TDC wetsuit from Xcel has always been a great combination of features and affordability. This year, it has the latest innovations in smaller doses than the top end wetsuits, whilst keeping all of the features that make sure you're warm and flexible.
The Inifinti offers Thermo Dry Celliant lining on the inside of the chest and back panels with single lined, rubberised outer panels, helping to keep your core warm and prevent wind chill. The Celliant fluffy polypro lining wicks water away from your skin while providing added insulation. The unique mineral fibres in the pile turn your lost body heat into infra-red energy, so it can be reabsorbed for better warmth and performance. The seams are glued and blindstitched then covered on the inside of the suit with pressure bonded tape, ensuring a great seal and longevity that is synonymous with the Xcel brand.
Xcel?s Infiniti has been a staff favourite here for many years throughout the cooler months due to its dependable list of features and reasonable price tag, a perfect choice for any surfer.