- Women's Xcel wetsuit
- Thickness: 3/2mm
- Ultrastretch Neoprene: Comfortable, durable & lightweight. Soft foam & a tighter weave textile for less water absorption
- Offset Back Zip Entry: Keeps the zipper off the spine to reduce pressure and increase flexibility and comfort
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams: Fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out
- Texture Skin: Embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance on the chest and back
- Duraflex Knee Panels: Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you
The summer is here, the Xcel Womens Xplorer is a 3mm wetsuit that is built to be a reasonably priced, summer suit for those starting off surfing or those not surfing regularly. The perfect choice for those summer days and for anyone who wants a reliable piece of kit from a top wetsuit manufacturer without breaking the bank.
The suit is made of ultra-stretch premium neoprene, and features the offset back zip to make it super easy to get on and off. The seams of the suit are glued and blindstitched to create a reliable seal, preventing any water from coming in.
With the chest and back panel being covered in texture skin (single lined) panels, wind chill is reduced into the core of your body, helping you stay warmer for longer. This is a bargain suit, that features many technological advancements that would only have been seen in more high end suits in years past.