- Xcel wetsuit
- Thickness: 6/5/4mm
- Entry: Xcel?s ?X2? chest zip entry system with magnetic zip closure.
- Neoprene: Ultrastretch neoprene. Thermo Dry Celliant lining on the chest and back panel for core warmth, quick drying lining on the legs.
- Seams: Glued and blindstitched with pressure bonded thermo dry tape.
- Seals: Nexskin liquid neoprene grip around the inner cuffs for better protection against unwanted flush / good pairing with wetsuit gloves.
- Texture Skin: Embossed rubber chest and back panel (single lined) reducing wind chill through to your core.
- Knee panels: DuraFlex contoured pads with flex to allow for freedom of movement.
- Hood: Single lined, quick dry inner, 2mm hood with bill.
A perennial favourite, the Xcel Infiniti Hooded wetsuit is a popular choice if you?re looking for a excellent winter suit with an attached hood. With infra-red heat recycling technology, the celliant fluffy lining on the core panels lends extra warmth to a great wetsuit. Xcel's reputation for excellence keeps on rolling.
The Infiniti wetsuit from Xcel has always been a great combination of features and affordability. This year, it has the latest innovations in smaller doses than the top end wetsuits, whilst keeping all of the features that make sure you're warm and flexible.
The Inifinti offers Thermo Dry Celliant lining on the inside of the chest and back panels with single lined, rubberised outer panels, helping to keep your core warm and prevent wind chill. The Celliant fluffy polypro lining wicks water away from your skin while providing added insulation. The unique mineral fibres in the pile turn your lost body heat into infra-red energy, so it can be reabsorbed for better warmth and performance. The lower body is then lined with a quick dry lining down to your knee, the same lining is then incorporated into the inside of the hood. The seams are glued and blindstitched then covered on the inside of the suit with pressure bonded tape, ensuring a great seal and longevity that is synonymous with the Xcel brand.
Xcel?s Infiniti Hooded has been a staff favourite here for many years in the depths of winter due to its dependable list of features and reasonable price tag, a perfect choice for any winter surfer.