The MF x DHD Black Diamond is a smooth shaped shortboard that is would be ideal for bigger bodied surfers and surfers looking for their first shortboard but still wanting the safety of the softboard.
The Black Diamond is designed with a pulled in tail to assist keeping you locked in the pocket and with drawn out turns. The widest point was moved forward to increase the volume under the chest for paddle power and speed off the front foot. The rocker is throughout the board is continuous and minimal to allow the board to ease into smaller waves and cruise over the flatter section of your smaller summer style waves.
This board comes set up as a thruster with a FCSII fin system and comes with a set of FCSII soft flex fins.
|6'6||21 3/16"||2 15/16"||44L|
- Construction: EPS Core with a HDPE Foam bottom layer and IXPE deck layer
- Concave: Single to Double concave
- Rocker: Low rocker throughout
- Fin systems: Thruster FCSII with a set of FCSII Soft Flex fins included
- Nose: Hybrid
- Tail: Round
- Rider ability: Intermediate to Pro
- Suitable conditions: 1ft - 4ft